Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Hey Stranger

"Publish Post" button finally works...

Wow, it's May already! Ahhh it's getting cooler and the Autumn leaves are out in full colour. It's been a while since I've been on here to update everyone on what I've been upto.

I recently started a tattooing apprenticeship in an awesome modern studio with a great bunch of people, and have been working on jobs here and there such as business card designs, custom tattoo designs and tshirt designs for the tattoo studio. I'm already upto my 20th tattoo on clients (no I didn't start practicing on pig-skin - actually it was a couple mangoes and a pear haha) and it's going really well.

I'll start uploading pics of all this over the next couple of weeks. Also on my drawing desk is the start of the designs for next years Schutzenfest 2012, which I'll be doing the designs for the merchandise and all the posters/fliers etc. Should be a lot of fun again!

No comments:

Post a Comment